- Day 01 – Arriving in Ambon before 9 am. Pick up from Pattimura Airport (Ambon) transfer to Tulehu harbour to catch the fast boat (4,5 hours). Arriving in Banda Neira around 2 pm, hotel check in, lunch, unpack and rest. City tour around Neira to visit the old VOC forts and old colonial houses, afternoon tea/coffee, dinner.
- Day 02 – After breakfast preparing for nutmeg plantation tour at Banda Besar Island and continue to snorkel at Pisang Island, afternoon tea/coffee, dinner.
- Day 03 – After breakfast preparing to visit Rhun and Ay Islands to see old VOC forts and nutmeg plantation. Snorkelling in Ay Island, return to hotel for, afternoon tea/coffee, dinner.
- Day 04 – After breakfast snorkelling and soft trekking to Gunung Api and Karaka Island, return to hotel for afternoon tea/coffee and visit Fort Belgica to watch sunset, continue with dinner.
- Day 05 – After breakfast preparing to visit Hatta Island, snorkelling, lunch, and soft trekking around Hatta Island; return to hotel for afternoon tea/coffee, dinner.
- Day 06 – Breakfast and catch the 9 am fast boat to Ambon. Pick up from harbour transfer to Pattimura Airport (Ambon).
Following services are included:
- Transfer in/out from Ambon Airport to Tulehu harbor
- Tanks and weights
- Speed boat
- Local guide
- Accommodation based on double sharing at The Nutmeg Tree Hotel or similar
- All meals + lunch box
- Passenger fast boat return ticket
- Conservation fees in some areas
* Minimum participant 4 pax; staying at the Nutmeg Tree Hotel or similar.
Price: IDR 5.700.000/pax